Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hello World !!


Hello World !!
Any software engineer worth his salt starts his coding life with the above lines. Since yours truly also falls in that category, so its befitting that I start my blogging life with the very same lines. However I intend to share, bare and preach much more than plain Hi's n Hello's. You might wonder what an Indian SE has to offer other than copy-pasting techniques, but no worries. To use Calvin's(being an ardent fan, I will often quote him thruout my bloglife...so beware !) famous words "I am not dumb, I just have a command of some thoroughly useless information". So its high time that I offload some of these junk to your brains as well.

To keep myself busy during office hours, I take an active interest in a wide and random array of subjects such as economics, politics, films, world affairs, sports, cartoons, environment, gadgets, defense etc tec. Over the time, I intend to lecture and enlighten you on any such topics which catch my whims and fancies. You may ask "in this fast-forward life,who has time to read your garbage ?" The asnwer lies in my motto "Enlightenment in 21 seconds". You have tasted instant coffee, now you will taste instant enlightenment. I will serve crisp n hot, while being simple n short !!

So guys, anytime you feel bored n drowsy n clumsy, just hop across my blog. Gratification will be quick and sure.
Presto :-) !!

2 comments:

  1. impressive first words! and nice temptation! instant gratification- i like the sound of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good start dude.. keep it up..

    ReplyDelete